Tuesday, September 29, 2009

DCW Day 2: don't be oppressed by the tyranny of round

Well, I almost went to bed before remembering it's David Cross Week. On day 2!! I'm the worst. I'm very tired from making a giant coconut tree for school tomorrow (but also from going to the movies), so here's one of my favourite bits that I could find quickly on YouTube. Terrible blogging! Anyway, this bit an example of my favourite kind of material from Cross: smart observations of how ridiculous many of the media/product-producing members of the world are. I think most of this clip is on his fantastic tour DVD, Let America Laugh. If you don't have the DVD and are a Cross fan, I urge you to buy it immediately. It's a great look at his life on tour and captures many organic funny moments, giving you an idea of what his sense of humour is like offstage. Also, Variety Shac's Shonali Bhowmik is in it. Love her.

Anywho, roll the clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment