Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sooo late to the game

I'm really late to the proverbial game (probably because I would never be on time for any sort of real-life game - to quote Mayim Bialik (Blossom), "I hate lineups" --if anyone gets that reference, please, please comment!!!) on this FoD video that I've been meaning to watch for ages:



It would be hypocritical to suddenly claim to be a huge fan of Casey Wilson on SNL, but I don't share negative views on message boards, and I'm now very curious about how many posted comments have to do with her body, which is beautiful, but probably carries the "extra" (barf) weight Tina Fey discussed in this winter's Vanity Fair as being detrimental on SNL. Anyway, that's a subject for another post. Love the solemn Patton Oswalt appearance.

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about Mayim Bialik!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice video. I have to say, I became a fan of her based on appearance alone originally!

    ReplyDelete