Saturday, June 6, 2009

I Said What's Up, Pickle?!

Itunes tells me it has been almost exactly one year since I've last listened to Michael Showalter's
Sandwiches and Cats, his hilarious debut comedy album released in late 2007. The reason I haven't listened to it for a year is that I listened the shit out of it between November 2007 and May 2008, and had to take a long break. I'm listening now in anticipation of seeing Showalter in Chicago on the 21st, and I am reminded how amazing the album is. So smart, so ridiculous, so dirty. Just the way I like it.

Hey, want to see some adorable pictures of Michael and Michael having issues? The fantastic Michael and Michael Have Issues Blog is home to plenty of pictures, amusing updates, and stand-up. For those who like the Michaels in smaller, more frequent doses, follow Writer Assistant @stephiegrob on Twitter for updates. The show debuts in the US on July 15th, and the Michaels are performing at Brooklyn's The Bell House that night, followed by a live screening of the premiere. Anyway, the adorable pictures.

Sho dances adorably.



Sho laughs adorably. Note comedian/MMHI writer Jessi Klein in second picture. She's funny AND a girl!



Oh yeah, Black is also adorable, and they're BFFL


Oh whoops, how did that get in there??? My mistake.


Also, Kumail Nanjiani is beautiful, have you heard?



Do comedians take comedy blogs seriously when the blogger just writes about how much s/he wants to bone them?? This is an awful blog.

On the 18th I'm heading to Chicago for Just For Laughs. I'll be seeing Robert Smigel and Dino Stamatopoulos, Bob Odenkirk's Best of Sketchfest (twice), Bob and David and Friends (twice), and Michael Showalter. Very excited. Will I blog about it? I'll blog the shit out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment