Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hi Carrot

Well, the good thing about getting caught up in teaching and consequently posting infrequently (besides being interested in real life instead of comedy by people I don't know) is that when I do post, it's usually because I have something awesome to share! And that something awesome is this:



Who knew we'd get another BTF so soon? It may or may not have something to do with the fact that both Brad Cooper (who I love, by the by) and Zach are in the upcoming The Hangover, but promotion or not, I like whatever gets more Zach to my eyeballs. My watching machines. I'm excited for The Hangover, as well as Zach's other upcoming flick The Visioneers, also starring the amazing Judy Greer. Good times in movieland. If only that popcorn wasn't dry as so many bones.

2 comments:

  1. can you bus up to watwat to see the hangover with me to tonight? or are you already in chicago, you LUCKY THING?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I wish we could have seen it together! I was in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete